No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Trafag Pressure Sensors
- Net weight : 0.06 KG
- Output signal [mA] [Max.] : 4-20 mA
- Supply Voltage: 0-32 V
- Pressure Ranges: 0-600 BAR
- Operating Temperature: -40° / +125°
- Hydraulic Connection Dimensions: 1/4"
- Maximum Vibration: 25 g (20 ... 2000Hz)
- Electrical connection : M12 x 1
- Protection class IP : IP67
- Electrical connection size : 4 poles
TRAFAG PRESSURE SENSORS
- It is robust and corrosion resistant thanks to its stainless steel body.
We have sensors in various pressure ranges.
Swiss based Trafag is a leading international supplier of high quality sensors and monitoring instruments for measurement of pressure and temperature. The industrial pressure transmitter NAT 8252 features an exceptionally long-term stable thin-film-on-steel sensor cell with triple (optionally 5-fold) overpressure safety. Optionally, the NAT 8252 is available as a pressure switch with 1 or 2 switching outputs. The robust design and the wide temperature range from -40°C to +125°C qualify the NAT 8252 as the ideal solution for a wide range
of demanding applications.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.