No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Pressure Transmitter – Spring Machine Control
The Delivery Estimated time for Backorders will be sent to you via email after placing the order.
- Net weight : 0.06 KG
- Output signal [mA] [Max.] : 4-20 mA
- Supply Voltage: 0-32 V
- Pressure Ranges: 0-600 BAR
- Operating Temperature: -40° / +125°
- Hydraulic Connection Dimensions: 1/4"
- Maximum Vibration: 25 g (20 ... 2000Hz)
- Electrical connection : M12 x 1
- Protection class IP : IP67
- Electrical connection size : 4 poles
- It is specially produced by Danfoss for Spring with piezo-resistance technology.
- It is robust and corrosion resistant thanks to its stainless steel body.
pressure transmitter measures the pressure of a fluid or gas and converts it into an electrical signal. This signal can then be used to control or monitor various industrial processes. The device consists of a sensing element, such as a diaphragm or bourdon tube, that responds to the pressure of the fluid or gas and a transducer that converts the movement of the sensing element into an electrical signal. The signal is then transmitted to a remote device for interpretation and control.
When choosing a pressure transmitter, consider the specific requirements of the application such as pressure range, type of fluid or gas, accuracy and resolution, operating temperature, and the environment. Also, modern pressure transmitters come with digital communication interfaces to integrate with control systems and other devices. Pressure transmitters are an essential tool for monitoring and controlling industrial processes. Besides it ensuring safe and efficient operation by maintaining the correct pressure levels of fluids and gases.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.