No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Gigavac GV242BAB DC Contactor
Gigavac GV242BAB is a specific type of high voltage DC contactor produced by the company Gigavac.
Contactor is an electrically-controllable switch used to make or break an electrical circuit. Typically in high voltage or high current applications. The Gigavac GV242BAB can handle up to 1500 volts DC and up to 500 amps. Besides it is making it suitable for use in a variety of high power applications such as electric vehicles and industrial machinery.
Some of the key features of the Gigavac GV242BAB include its hermetically-sealed design. That helps to ensure reliability in harsh environments, and its ability to handle high inrush currents, which is important in applications such as battery charging. It also has an integrated coil economizer circuit that reduces power consumption during operation.
Overall, the Gigavac GV242BAB is a high-quality and durable contactor that is well-suitable for use in demanding electrical applications that require high voltage and high current switching.
- PCB mountable option allows lowest cost OEM solution by eliminating need for cables, wires and connector.
- Hermetically Sealed – Designed to meet: UL1604 for Class I & II, Div 2 and Class III for use in hazardous locations, IP67 for temporary water immersion for 30 min, SAE J1171 – external ignition protection, and ISO8846 for protection against ignition around flammable gasses.
- Meets CE Conformance standards.
- Built-in coil suppression for all DC coils – Saves you engineering time and parts cost to add external coil suppression.
- Stainless steel hardware and brass mounting inserts, for years of corrosion free service.
- Not position sensitive – mountable in any position for ease of installation.
Please click here to reach datasheet of GV242BAB.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.